Job Opening: Financial Controller
VSH United is a Surinamese holding company with business operations in North America, Europe and the Caribbean. VSH Guyana is a wholly owned subsidiary tasked with developing several business units in the Guyana market that compliment the group's B2B business model.
Current business units:
- Trading activities
- Real estate investment and development
- Maritime support services
VSH Guyana is a small, but growing organization.
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Liaising with head office
Building professional relationships with suppliers, colleagues, banks, government entities (GRA etc) and other stakeholders.
- Documenting and organizing all financial transactions.
- Managing cash and bank accounts
- Perform international transactions
- Assist other VSH companies doing business in Guyana.
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times.
- Managing assets and property
- Prepare and Reconciliation WHT/VAT/Supplier Accounts
What we are looking for
- CAT minimum
- At least 3 years experience in accounting
- Attention to detail
- Experience with software (ERP, CRM, or Accounting Software)
- Strong and independent work ethic.
- Love of learning
- Competitive Salary
- Supplemental health insurance
- Positive working environment
- Training opportunities
- Travel opportunities