- Specialized protection: With a polyethylene barrier and bi-component nonwoven inner layer, the AlphaTec® 2300 PLUS Stitched & Taped - Model 132 chemical-protective suit guards against various inorganic chemicals* (including acids and bases), while remaining durable, lightweight and flexible
- Increased visibility: Its yellow color ensures it remains highly visible, for noticeable personal protection and improved workplace safety
- Enhanced features: This AlphaTec® protective suit also includes a thumb loop, respirator fit hood and secure zip flap with self-adhesive tape closure, as well as over-taped inner stitching, for added strength
- Certified antistatic capabilities: It is tested in accordance with EN 1149-5 antistatic standards
Coverall, 3-piece hood, 2 way front zipper with re-sealable storm flap, finger loops. Elasticated hood, waist, wrists and ankles.
- Transferring liquids and solids between vessels and tanks and process equipment
- Unexpected leakages spills or other releases
- Loading and unloading of trucs and vehicles
- Filling, blending and charging of raw materials
- Product inspection
- Mixing or loading chemicals
- Cleaning of plant and machines
- Life Sciences
- Machinery and Equipment
- Food Processing
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.