- Specialized protection: The AlphaTec® 1500 PLUS Stitched - Model 111 delivers light chemical resistance*, guards against asbestos and filters 99.9% of particles over 3 microns in size, as well as brick and cement dust, light aerosols and mists
- Heightened breathability: This asbestos protection suit’s air and water vapor permeability also reduces wearers’ exposure to heat stress
- Enhanced fit and features: Wearer comfort is augmented by this protective body suit’s optimal fit, while a three-piece hood offers additional protective coverage, finger loops offer a secure hold and red stitching ensures easy identification
- Certified antistatic capabilities: The AlphaTec® 1500 PLUS Stitched - Model 111 is tested against EN 1149-5 antistatic standards
Coverall with 3-piece hood, 2-way front zipper with re-sealable storm flap and finger loops. Elasticated hood, wrists, waist and ankles.
- Unpacking of bulk goods
- Loading and unloading of proces equipment
- Body Surface checking, marking and touching up
- Assembly & inspection of components
- Painting or cleaning tools or robots
- Production line support & maintenance
- Machinery and Equipment
- Life Sciences
- Metal fabrication
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.