- Specialized protection: The AlphaTec® 2000 COMFORT Bound - Model 129’s protective barrier shields the hood, arms, legs and front torso, offering users light chemical protection, resisting liquid and particulate hazards**
- Advanced breathability: This protective outer garment’s microporous polyethylene laminate nonwoven fabric grants it low water vapor resistance and high air permeability***, limiting heat stress
- Reduced surface defect risks: As it is silicone-free, this protective suit is also suitable for spray-painting applications
- Assured antistatic capabilities: It also satisfies EN 1149-5 antistatic standards
- Enhanced fit and features: This chemical-protective suit’s optimized fit and finger loops improve comfort and usability, while a three-piece hood ensures adequate coverage, bound seams boost strength and a two-way front zipper with resealable storm flap enhance practicality
3-piece hood, 2-way front zipper with re-sealable storm flap, finger loops. Elasticated hood, waist, wrists and ankles. Breathable SMS back panel.
- Clean room cleaning and preparing
- Body painting including surface inspection
- Production line support & maintenance
- Cleaning of plant and machines
- Maintenance of plant and machines
- Veterinary Services
- Life Sciences
- Food Processing
- Metal fabrication
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.