Ideal for more experienced welders: the HW200 Auto Darkening (ADF) welding helmet incorporates a high-quality filter with a sleek and lightweight helmet shell: and features solar-powered adjustable Shade 9-13 ADF technology for advanced welding applications.
The HW200 also features sensitivity and delay adjustments for customizable filter settings. When a welding job requires more than a standard passive filter: ADF helmets provide greater protection: superior comfort and eliminate the need for constant adjustments: allowing for more time spent welding.
Features & Benefits:
- Grind Mode functionality that ensures the ADF will not darken when used during clean-up work.
- Sensitivity adjustment that gives the wearer the option to adjust the filter’s sensitivitty to avoid unwanted darkening from ambient light conditions.
- An easy ratchet adjustment system for personalized fit and total comfort.
- Replaceable: padded sweatband.
- A design that accommodates many safety eyewear and respiratory products.
- Viewing Area: 7.2' (3.8' x 1.9' / 97mm x 47mm)
- Operating temperature range: -10° C to +55° C (+14° F to +131° F)