6FT CROSS ARM STRAP
The Ritz Fall Protection Cross Arm Strap is a reliable safety equipment designed for anchorage on cross arms or other structures during work at height activities. This fall protection accessory is a reliable and robust piece of safety equipment, offering protection and comfort during work at height activities.
This 6 ft. web tie-off adapter, pass-thru type provides a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system. Constructed of 2 in. polyester webbing with a full-length 3 in. wide polyester webbing wear pad for added abrasion resistance.
Featuring dual high-strength steel D-rings each with 5,000 lbs. tensile strength. Meets all applicable OSHA regulations and ANSI standards. This anchor is suitable for a wide range of applications, including construction, maintenance, inspection work, general industrial, mining, oil & gas, transportation, and utilities.
- The strap features a 44 mm wide polyester webbing stitched with 70mm webbing on the back for extra protection
- The webbing materials provide durability and stability and the stitching thread ensures strength and stability in the strap
- The metal components provide rust-resistance and durability in harsh environments
- The strap has a static strength of 5000lbs for 1 minute, ensuring its ability to withstand significant weight
- Lightweight design allows for greater flexibility and ease of use during work at height activities